Digital Watercolor Painting #1: Shadow's Jalapeño Poppers



Inspired by: "A New Era of Shadow: Shedding Light on the Ultimate Lifeform" Anime Expo Panel

I just watched the Anime Expo Panel about Shadow a few days ago and it was absolutely mind-blowing! I was fangirling like crazy and I was super-hyped about everything in the panel, especially the preview of Sonic X Shadow Generations: Dark Beginnings. I'm looking forward to seeing three episodes this fall. 😊😁🤩

After watching the panel, I was inspired to create artworks related to it. One of them is Shadow eating Jalapeño Poppers.

During the Community Q&A, someone asked a question about what food Shadow likes if Sonic likes chili dogs. Shadow's voice actor, Kirk Thornton, speculated that Shadow likes a version of a Jalapeño Popper with a little layer of caviar in the cream cheese.

You can't see the caviar as much, but it's there in the Jalapeño Popper.

Note: I thought about experimenting new art styles in artworks inspired by the Anime Expo Panel. One of them is the digital watercolor painting style. Any feedback and advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts