Happy Birthday, Ralph Macchio!


Hi, everyone! This blog is dedicated to one of the most amazing Cobra Kai/Karate Kid actors! The one who plays Daniel LaRusso. That's right! The one and only Ralph Macchio!


I thought I'd capture a simple drawing of Daniel LaRusso and post it on my art blog. This drawing is basically where I experiment my own art style. This art style is the combination of my Shonen Anime Art Style and the Tangled: The Series Art Style.


For Ralph Macchio, if you see this blog, have the happiest birthday ever! You are so nice especially when you're interacting with your fans. You are one of my favorite actors in Cobra Kai/Karate Kid and Daniel is one of mine and my family's favorite characters. I hope you like the drawing I made for you and have a wonderful day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts