Happy Birthday, Kageyama Tobio!

 


Happy Birthday to my number one favorite character in Haikyuu!! Kageyama Tobio!


For me, Kageyama is the person I can relate to. Both of us used to be perfectionists, but in different ways.


While Kageyama was dictating over his teammates in Kitagawa Daichii (with no consideration of others), I was always frustrated, crying and insecure that everyone can see it. I also wasn't able to control my emotions and my consideration of others was not in my heart. There were times when I was a bit too bossy towards others.


Now, as time went on, our personalities changed a bit.


In joining Karasuno, Kageyama tried his best to cooperate with his teammates better and improve more in Volleyball. He grew to be more humble and respectful towards his teammates.


On the other hand, I became more honest, respectful, and humble towards other people. I'm also learning the following things to become a better person: 


• To become more adaptive to my circumstances

• To be more considerate of other people.

• To watch my actions and words, especially when I'm around others.

• To learn from my mistakes.


But even so, I still consider myself as a bit of a perfectionist.

 

Kageyama's journey has been my inspiration to me. As I watch him grow in Haikyuu!!, I develop my character even more.


Once again, happy birthday to Kageyama Tobio! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts