Fearless Year of Shadow Poster (Made by Me)

 




Hi, guys! Today is my 4th Anniversary of how Shadow the Hedgehog became my favorite Sonic character!

It started out when I watched the Sonic Boom episode "It Takes a Village to Defeat a Hedgehog." That's when I first met Shadow. At first, I thought he was a villain, but after I read a Shadow Boom x Reader story, I started seeing good in him. As a result, I warmed up to him. As I got to know him more and more, I realized that he's not a villain. Rather, he's someone who's gone through a lot of tough times and someone who protects the world people are living in. At that point, Shadow became my favorite Sonic character. His backstory is really interesting and I feel bad about what happened to his special friend. If I were in the Sonic franchise, I would comfort him and help him whenever he needs it.

To celebrate the day Shadow became my favorite character, I decided to do a digital painting of him. Just to clarify, this is my first time doing digital painting. Any feedback and advice is greatly appreciated. I added the logo at the bottom of the painting because this year is the "Fearless Year of Shadow." So why not honor Shadow with this digital painting?

I hope you like my digital painting of Shadow! Have a great day! 😊❤️

Comments

Popular Posts