Birthday Gift for my Dad (1/2): Shizoku Hideyoshi Volleyball Magazine Cover (Unofficial)



In celebration of my dad's birthday, I've decided to post my art and dedicate them to him as birthday gifts.

This one is of one of my Haikyuu!! OCs, Shizoku Hideyoshi, in a volleyball magazine cover. Hideyoshi is based on my dad.

Back in the 80s', Hideyoshi played volleyball in a school located in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan. It's called "Mapuaion Academy."

Mapuaion represents the lion because part of the name means "lion."

In his late elementary days, Hideyoshi played volleyball as the libero, but in his junior high and high school days, he played as the setter. In high school days, he didn't play much because he was playing coach.

In this cover, Hideyoshi was in 3rd year junior high school. He was the team captain of his volleyball team. Mapuaion reached their goal to be in the Nationals, thanks to Hideyoshi's leadership.

I made Mapuaion have a distant alliance with Shiratorizawa because lions and eagles are my dad's favorite animals.

Happy birthday, dad! I hope you like the first gift I gave to you! 😊❤️

Comments

Popular Posts