Birthday Gift for my Dad (2/2): Leo and Shadow's Classic Rock Song Playlist Vol. 1 (Album Cover)


In celebration of my dad's birthday, I've decided to post my art and dedicate them to him as birthday gifts.

This one is of Leonir "Leo" the Lion and Shadow the Hedgehog in their Classic Rock Song Playlist Album Cover. According to the 3rd Sonic Twitter Takeover, Shadow likes Classic Rock Music. And so does my dad.

I have decided to draw them in their outfits inspired by the ones Paul McCartney and Eric Clapton wore in this video. ⬇️⬇️⬇️



(Credits to their respectful owners.)

I also made this art because not only today is my dad's birthday, but it's also the day the Anime Expo all about Shadow and the upcoming Sonic X Shadow Generations animation is held. I got super excited! 😁😊

Happy birthday, dad! I hope you like the second gift I gave to you! 😊❤️

Comments

Popular Posts