Shadow and Maria Poster

 

Inspired by: "A New Era of Shadow: Shedding Light on the Ultimate Lifeform" Anime Expo Panel

After watching the Anime Expo Panel about Shadow, I was inspired to create artworks related to it. One of them is a Shadow and Maria Poster.

I saw the animation preview of Sonic X Shadow Generations: Dark Beginnings and it got me really hyped. I was touched by the scene where Shadow holds Maria's hand and promises that he'll be back after dealing with Emerl. It's my favorite part of this preview because it was heartwarming.

Sometime after watching the panel, I got the courage to draw Maria for the first time. It lead me to drawing the Shadow and Maria Poster. Please, don't judge me. This is my first time drawing Maria.

Also, I drew Shadow smiling because according to what I've heard, Maria is the one that made him the happiest.

Note: I thought about experimenting new art styles in artworks inspired by the Anime Expo Panel. One of them is the art style that's inspired by the Tangled: The Series art style, with a little bit of combination of my own anime style and my Sonic style. Any feedback and advice is greatly appreciated.

Comments

Popular Posts