Fearless Year of Shadow Digital Painting (July 2024): Shadow with Black Coffee and Tiramisu


Inspired by: "A New Era of Shadow: Shedding Light on the Ultimate Lifeform" Anime Expo Panel


After watching the Anime Expo Panel about Shadow, I was inspired to create artworks related to it. One of them is Shadow with his black coffee and tiramisu.


During the Community Q&A, someone asked a question about what food Shadow likes if Sonic likes chili dogs. The host asked Takashi Iizuka, co-creator of Shadow the Hedgehog and head of the Sonic Team, about what he thinks of Shadow liking coffee beans as the answer. Iizuka said that he heard from Shadow that he likes black coffee.

Ever since I first heard of it, I got inspired and I was like "I have to draw Shadow with a black coffee." Then, I remember that the only time he drinks coffee is when he eats tiramisu, which is why there's a tiramisu in the art.

I know Shadow does this in a cold night, but by the time I realized that, it was already too late. I had already merged all my layers of the base painting and I can't change anything. Thank you for your understanding. 😊

Comments

Popular Posts