Leoniriel (Leonir "Leo" the Lion x Lariel the Lioness) Poster



"You're asking me will my love grow. I don't know, I don't know."

— from the song "Something" by The Beatles

I posted this artwork in honor of my parents' 19th Wedding Anniversary.

WARNING: Spoilers for "The Royal Guardians: ECLIPSE Saga," a Sonic Archie Fanfiction written by me. Please, read at your own risk!

In this artwork, Leo is guilty because he lost his temper when he was fighting Pound the Tiger (one of my villain Sonic OCs). He thinks about Lariel's smile and wonders whether or not she'll still love him after what happened to himself when he was fighting Pound, and whether or not his love for her still grows after being completely evil. Thinking about all this frustrates him. As a result, he's afraid to face Lariel.

Earlier before that, Leo got bitten by Venia the Cobra (my other villain Sonic OC). As a result, the venom from Venia caused Leo to grow more violent, temperamental and mean. If this continued, Leo would become a villain with the darkest personality. The rest of the Royal Guardians and he Freedom Fighters had to find a way to cure Leo before he turns evil.

SPOILERS END HERE!

Happy Wedding Anniversary, mom and dad! I hope you have a blossoming day! 🌼❤️🌹💖🌸😊🌸💖🌹❤️🌼

Comments

Popular Posts